Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat missing in Portarlington

Options
  • 19-12-2011 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi there, my cat has gone missing in Portarlington, between Castlegate and Ballymorris road. She is tabby with white belly and paws and a bit shy. She is wearing red collar with my mobil number and adress in case anybody finds her. I am afraid she is hurt and cannot come home. If you see her around, please let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭portgirl123

think i seen her this morning was on the big wall beside castle gate, she jumped down into the garden

• Registered Users Posts: 10 slow runner

Really? So is there still hope shes not gone forever? Thanks for that, I cannot understand she did not come home... I will keep looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭portgirl123

this wall i should have said was the one on station rd. had a red collar on so hopefully was yours. if i was you i would try and get her cos she wont last long on that rd. hopefully you will find her. if i see her tomorro morning, i will be bringing my grand son to school i will see if i can get her. can u pm me a address or better still a number in case i do spot her

• Registered Users Posts: 10 slow runner

pm sent

Advertisement