Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia C3 Pink

Options
  • 19-12-2011 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭

Will a Nokia C3 Pink bought from Vodafone as pay as you go, work with O2 pay as you go?

O2 online haven't got it in stock and I want to get this a Christmas present.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

No, it will be locked to Vodafone.

Have you tried Carphone Warehouse?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Ah damn. It's the only place I can find one for sale. :(

How difficult would it be to unlock it?

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭DonFred

Did you try xtravision and emobile?? They have them in stock, its easy to get it unlocked too.....

I had better learn how to unlock it then, because I bought it from vodafone online shop. Can't be sure of getting to the other shops in time.

Do you know how?

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭DonFred

• Advertisement

Thanks.
    Tried Vodafone first. They wanted €200. :eek:
    So have paid €30 on that site. No codes yet though.

Can someone check the lock.ie site for me please.
    I'm getting... Failed to load interface. [sub-head]
    Thanks

I decided to forego the question I wanted to ask them before inputting the code and when ahead with it anyway.

I am delighted to report that, thanks to DonFred and unlock.ie, I have now got the Vodafone C3 Pink working on O2 for my wife. :D

Merry Christmas.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭shannie

Or take the easy way out and get the pink one, bring it to a phoje repair shop and get it unlocked for a fiver?

shannie wrote: »
    Or take the easy way out and get the pink one, bring it to a phoje repair shop and get it unlocked for a fiver?

Er...

I am delighted to report that, thanks to DonFred and unlock.ie, I have now got the Vodafone C3 Pink working on O2 for my wife.

;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement