Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech CS350 - Alarm triggering with interior lights switching on and off

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 blue nile

My Alarm had the exact same fault and by replacing the battery the fault went , i noticed that only 2 light switches in my house triggered the alarm when it was ON and both were lights to toilets , the first switch powered a small extraction fan as well as the light , the other switch was attached to a fluorescent bulb , both these switches in hindsight must have caused a bit of a momentary dip to the supply .I had no Battery Led warning showing ... Battery swap fixed the problem ....Thanks DAVKAV.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 stephenw105

I have the same alarm and had the same issue. The alarm would also go off at exactly 2am every night. It was a faulty contact sensor on the front door. Once the contact sensor was replaced it was fine.

Advertisement