Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer shops in Mallow??

Options
  • 19-12-2011 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭

Looking for a new laptop..I know that there is Niamh Barretts and Kellehers that sell laptops. Where else??

Comments

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Don't think there is anymore tbh - Crystal Computers don't do laptops. Your best bet is to head to Soundstore in Blackpool, or somewhere in the city for good value. I didn't even bother looking in Mallow when buying mine, despite living in the area. Mahon would be another good area to try, you have PC World, Currys, Argos that all have laptops

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

I tried Niamh Barretts. Cheapest is 499..ridiculous

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

closeline wrote: »
    I tried Niamh Barretts. Cheapest is 499..ridiculous

City is the best option tbh - I'd avoid there because of the sky high cost!

Advertisement