Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

o/u sports lanber shotgun

• 19-12-2011 5:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 392 ✭✭

have a very nice over and under sports lanber gun for sale with 30 inch barrel and multi chokes i bought her 3 years ago but only fired rouhghly 250 shells though her only after few bird nothing heavy and is in mint condition anyone interested please pm me thanks very much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 jimmyf

have a very nice over and under sports lanber gun for sale with 30 inch barrel and multi chokes i bought her 3 years ago but only fired rouhghly 250 shells though her only after few bird nothing heavy and is in mint condition anyone interested please pm me thanks very much
    how much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 258 ✭✭robbie mars

Pics price location etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Tawny Owl

My son is interested in joining my local Club this coming year so I am interested in the Gun how much???.its his christmas pressie do you have a price and some more photos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 392 ✭✭browning 12 bore

thanks very much lads so sorry for not placing in ad the price is 500 euro but open to negotionation as they say and i am in co wicklow south east here also thats all the pics i have lads if yous want more i would be more than happy to meet half way as they say thanks again lads and i know the whole process with out going through gun dealers etc more quicker and so on also one thing i have to enphasie is tha the gun is in mint condition for lads shooting for years or nice and light for some one starting out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Tawny Owl

Got sorted Thanks for the Price and photos.

• Advertisement

bump up

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭trevally

Hi do you still have this for sale ?

yes still for sale waiting for buyers there lad cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭trevally

P.M. sent

bump up tying to sell to get rid of it as soon as possible thanks lads open to resonable offers

• Advertisement

sorry lads gun was sold today to a very nice gun dealer shop in carlow
    :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement