Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Melty blood: Actress Again Current Code Demo out now.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

I'll have that! Cheers mate ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Any word on price for the full version?

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

Thanks for the link Kneecap, the demo runs smooth on my laptop and it was quite fun to play. Recommend people give it a go!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

I'm getting solid 60 fps.

But when i go into heat mode it feels... well the scientific term is all ****ing weird and ****.

it tells me its 60 fps but it feels slower, but that just may be the mode or the graphical effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

Just downloaded, had a quick go with each character in training mode. I like this colour scheme for Arcueid:

CgYvF.png
    I'm getting solid 60 fps.

But when i go into heat mode it feels... well the scientific term is all ****ing weird and ****.

it tells me its 60 fps but it feels slower, but that just may be the mode or the graphical effect.

What resolution are you playing at? It's fine for me at 640*480.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

Got my hands on a full copy of it today, runs pretty smooth as like the demo. Defo not for those not into Anime-styled fighting games. BB heads would enjoy I think.

I've been messing with Sion, went with colour 20.

mb.png

There is a scene for it in Tokyo, and Mikado (well known for ST, SF3 and Darkstalkers Combination Cup) have 6 machines for it right now. There's a few dudes who hang around it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Yes, I have also... "aquired"... the full version.

Won't be installing it as I've exams for the next 2 weeks :x

Advertisement