Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7.0 Patch links

Options
  • 19-12-2011 5:53pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Torrent

HTTP

Currently downloading. I'll confirm that they're good as soon as possible.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

auto updater now working.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

I'd like to state that at the moment, the .exe is downloading a LOT faster than the torrent for the standalone file.

http://worldoftanks.eu/news/757-update-v70-maintenance/

Currently getting around 4000KB/s

• Registered Users Posts: 33 iiansee

Dling the torrent @ 2mb/s myself :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I'd like to state that at the moment, the .exe is downloading a LOT faster than the torrent for the standalone file.

http://worldoftanks.eu/news/757-update-v70-maintenance/

Currently getting around 4000KB/s

And it always will do so.

comparing down speeds is so 1990's.

up speed is where it's at :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 iiansee

The torrent is legit, banging my head on the wall atm when losing battles...

iiansee wrote: »
    Dling the torrent @ 2mb/s myself :)

Now the exe has dropped to around 30KB/s ffs!

I can post a private torrent link in about 10mins though seeing as it's a few hours at least until the servers will be ready there may not be any need.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Now the exe has dropped to around 30KB/s ffs!

You may not like to hear it, but that's almost certainly something local to your connection or ISP.

Spear wrote: »
    You may not like to hear it, but that's almost certainly something local to your connection or ISP.

I don't think so, unless its the only download that does that...

** actually I took the link from the site, which is cdn1.worldoftanks.com, not downloads.worldoftanks.com like your link.

INstalled now anyway, suppose I'll give it a run out.

• Advertisement

server is up and running

First game was very laggy.

tank tiers now appear in the team list without the need of a mod.
    siren goes off when your cap is been taken

I don't think so, unless its the only download that does that...

** actually I took the link from the site, which is cdn1.worldoftanks.com, not downloads.worldoftanks.com like your link.

INstalled now anyway, suppose I'll give it a run out.

The CDN link is fine, it's the last stage for the localization packages that's causing issues. Looks like their update servers has gone under with the pressure.

Well, 3 minutes waitying for a battle in my Type E, and this happens:
    554a5.png

I finished with 3 kills lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Neither of the direct download links are working, and torrent is as usual absolute ****.

Checking newsgroups now. Anyone who downloaded the full version or the 1.2GB patch able to generate md5 sums?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Look at this crap, less than 10mb after 13 minutes and I managed to upload more than I downloaded. fcukin hate torrents.

(virginmedia 20mb, I just tested and downloaded a 100mb file in under a minute, its not my broadband)

Advertisement