Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the story with your boiler repair service?

Options
  • 19-12-2011 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭

Seriously lads, I didnt have any great expectation for an electricity company to deliver much for gas services but it's not even lived up to them. I would have gone to someone else right from the start if I had a choice but the landlord wants the service supplier to handle this issue, so I'm stuck.

Logged a call last wednesday morning for a boiler repair. Guy came out on Thursday and decided that the problem was a faulty piece of rubber tubing. Tells me the office will source a replacement tube and ring me with a price.

And since then: Nothing. Zero Communication. I've had to chase up to get any response. And best response that I could chase out of ESB was that a small piece of rubber tubing is difficult for them to source. The last I heard today was that somebody would defintely be in touch by 5 pm. That never happened.

A cautionary tale for others hopefully, look elsewhere for gas appliance services :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Bambi,

I'm very sorry to hear that this has been your experience, and can certainly understand your frustration.

If you PM me your details I'll have this looked into right away.

Regards,

David.

Advertisement