Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THIS|IS|NOT|A|TEST Presents: FUNTCASE [Circus Records] w/ Krafty MC @Button Factory..

Options
  • 19-12-2011 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

T.I.N.T comes at Dublin with the intention of laying down the heaviest, filthiest Dubstep that Dublin has ever seen with the goal to bring the incredibly talented local DJs to the fore of the ever growing Dubstep world.

And to ensure we mean business we've enlisted the help of none other than FUNTCASE to help launch T.I.N.T with the help of Krafty MC. After tearing apart Strangeways 6 months ago and recently being crowned #2 Dubstep DJ in the recent DMA awards it was an obvious choice to bring this talented youngster back over for another bash at the Dublin crowd.

FuntCase aka James Hazell is a producer and DJ from Bournemouth, UK. He is known for his raw and dirty sound, forging the way with his controversial ‘filthy’ style of dubstep. “FuntCase produces sensory overload dubstep that wobbles, womps and machine guns through your body, making you dance whether you want to or not.” www.brightonsource.co.uk

Admission: €8 - €6 on Cheaplist

THIS|IS|NOT|A|TEST - [T.I.N.T]
    Launch Night
    22nd December
    The Button Factory

Advertisement