Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

second hand phone

Options
  • 19-12-2011 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

Not sure if this is in the correct thread(mods feel free to move)I'm thinking bout buying a 2nd hand phone, something i never did before as i always get free upgrades.
    Bascially what should i look out for, to protect myself from buying a stolen phone or a locked one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Well buying it from a respectable bricks and mortar shop or someone you know personally to be trustworthy. I certainly wouldn't be doing a deal with some lad in a pub, the side of the road or at the markets and expecting everything to be kosher.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭tsoparno

slimjimmc wrote: »
    Well buying it from a respectable bricks and mortar shop or someone you know personally to be trustworthy. I certainly wouldn't be doing a deal with some lad in a pub, the side of the road or at the markets and expecting everything to be kosher.

its the bones of 250 quid so defo don't want to be stung, but ya here so many horror stories.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

Make sure your sim works in it first ie it works with the network you are on.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Mobiles & PDAs

dudara

Advertisement