Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas deliveries of letters etc.

Options
  • 19-12-2011 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know the likelihood of letters/parcels sent locally (e.g. in Cork to Cork, or say Dublin to Dublin) over the next few days arriving before Christmas. Not guaranteed I know (today is the last day for that I believe), but is it highly unlikelythat anything sent from now on won't arrive before Christmas?

Also would anyone know when they begin delivering again after Christmas?
    Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

Post offices re open on the 29 th ... maybe thats the delivery start up too .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

I'd say you'd probably get away with anything that's sent tomorrow and possibly Thursday but it'd be fairly risky for the latter. I ordered stuff from Amazon which came in 2 days so I'd say you should be fine. :D

Advertisement