Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork road accident.

Options
  • 19-12-2011 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭

Anyone hear what happened on the cork road this evening - one person was on the ground having CPR. They may have been struck by a car.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Seen the afters at the traffic lights bout 6:30. One car with the front smashed up on the grass and another car with the back smashed up over in a driveway across the road. A guard was being breathalysing someone in the back of his car. Didn't see anyone on the ground so they must of been gone when I passed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

CPR = very bad sign. Are you sure it was CPr being performed, and who was performing it? A guard or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

I was passing up there around 5.30 and there were fire engines and ambulances all over the place.

I saw two people lying on the grass verge being attended to by paramedics - it all looked pretty serious.

Hopefully, the people in question aren't in a bad way.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Anyone hear anymore on this? People coming into work ar 4pm yesterday were telling us to avoid the entrance at John Kelly's because there were fire engines etc there so it must be the same incident, yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Anyone hear anymore on this? People coming into work ar 4pm yesterday were telling us to avoid the entrance at John Kelly's because there were fire engines etc there so it must be the same incident, yeah?
    That was a fire at Arkopharma, a company on the industrial estate, just across from John Kelly's.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 cmhdwwi

Was in the front car of that accident myself. Guy rear ended us, no body seriously hurt just the Fire Brigade taking extra caution due to a back injury. Fire Brigade were first on the scene as they were attending to a fire at the Cork Road entrance to the Industrial Estate.. I must say they were extremely proffesional and helpful :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

cmhdwwi wrote: »
    Was in the front car of that accident myself. Guy rear ended us, no body seriously hurt just the Fire Brigade taking extra caution due to a back injury. Fire Brigade were first on the scene as they were attending to a fire at the Cork Road entrance to the Industrial Estate.. I must say they were extremely proffesional and helpful :D

Glad everyone was ok!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Whatever it takes

exactly as cmhdwwi said, nobody seriously injured, Fire service were on the way back from arkopharma incident when they came upon RTA so they stopped to give assistance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

nkay1985 wrote: »

Careful now. :pac:

Anyhow, that good to hear all is well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Good to hear that there weren't any serious injuries.

• Advertisement
Advertisement