Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ALDI - THursday 22nd Dec Camo hat & waterproof/breathable trousers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭Chiparus

The neoprene gloves look good value too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

I taught these were sunday and went in but they werent in there.
    realised the it wasnt till thursday.

This thursday they have neoprene gloves with velcro trigger and thumb finger.

multi purpose hat,balaclava and scarf.

the ski pants would be very loud for deer stalking though

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭ssl

garv123 wrote: »
    the ski pants would be very loud for deer stalking though
    Was thinking the same. Gonna have a look at them all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,352 ✭✭✭J.R.

Chiparus wrote: »
    The neoprene gloves look good value too.

Have a pair of these since last time they had them...great value

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭vixdname

Got the cap and the gloves today, you couldnt go wrong for €13.98 for both items.
    The gloves look the business,I went into both Aldis in Waterford city at 11am and all the caps were gone, so I had to go over the bridge to the Aldi in Ferrybank where I got the very last cap !!! I didnt realise the caps would be so popular !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭patdahat

got the cap today no one should be without 1 savage job.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Tried two Aldi's in Limerick, both were sold out of the caps by 10am this morning! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭ssl

Got cap, gloves, ski pants, and thermals yesterday.

Cap- folds around ears and upper neck for heat. Light is bright and has a good wide beam at your feet. They were out of them in camo, got it in olive green.

Gloves- quality is very good. Warm and flexible. Olive green with black grips on palms. Fold back finger and thumb tip should be perfect for using the trigger and and loading shells.

Ski pants- olive green. Loud when moving in them but grand for walked up game or in a hide. Warm and should hold off the rain.

Thermals- bought both elastic and fleece. Long sleeves, good quality.

Advertisement