Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians Wanted to Record a Demo...Dublin

Options
  • 19-12-2011 9:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭

Hey i'm looking for some musicians to record a demo for an upcoming college application...

I wont be able to pay you so its a good opportunity for people who just want the experience of recording studio etc...

I'm looking for the following musicians...

Guitar player
    Bassist
    Drummer
    Keyboardist
    Violinist
    Female Vocalist...
    If you play another instrument and would like to come along give me a shout and i'll try squeeze you into the songs somehow...

it will more than likely be just a couple of alternative rock covers and maybe one original perhaps....

if you're interested please get in touch and i'll provide some songs...

the day in the studio will be in a couple of months time but i just want to get started early and make sure i have people on board...

it will be city centre dublin or there abouts....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 ruggerdude

Hey, Id be up for that. play guitar. give us a shout if youre interested. im up for alternative stuff defo, jus tell me what youre thinkin about recording and ill let ya know.
    thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

I play bass. Sounds like a plan!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 JPROD

Hey i'm looking for some musicians to record a demo for an upcoming college application...

I wont be able to pay you so its a good opportunity for people who just want the experience of recording studio etc...

I'm looking for the following musicians...

Guitar player
    Bassist
    Drummer
    Keyboardist
    Violinist
    Female Vocalist...
    If you play another instrument and would like to come along give me a shout and i'll try squeeze you into the songs somehow...

it will more than likely be just a couple of alternative rock covers and maybe one original perhaps....

if you're interested please get in touch and i'll provide some songs...

the day in the studio will be in a couple of months time but i just want to get started early and make sure i have people on board...

it will be city centre dublin or there abouts....

Probably be up for that. I'm a drummer, with a music degree. Trying to start getting in to playing up here in Dublin. What college thing is it for?

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭ken.m

guitar player here pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭fenderfreak91

Hmm this sounds interesting id be interested in getting some experience under my belt :P I'm a bassist by the way

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Scott87

I'm a drummer in a gigging band and recording band, I'd be happy to help out! Let me know. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Shy?!

And I'm a singer. I'd be up for it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 theinhouseband

multi instrumentalist and loads of recording experience, both in front of and behind the mixer, so can deliver the goods!!!!

Guitar, Bass, Drums, Keys, etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭TheFiveLamps

Bump!

could you guys pm me if possible and we can discuss more!

cheers for the interest!

JPROD wrote: »
    Probably be up for that. I'm a drummer, with a music degree. Trying to start getting in to playing up here in Dublin. What college thing is it for?

Hey! its for ballyfermot!

send me a PM!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭cordragza

how are ya fixed for a bassist?

hey... could you guys drop me a PM.... plan to get a proper list of whos in and whos out

Pm'd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 theinhouseband

PM SENT.

I´m also a fab vocal producer, so that might help you out a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭jus_tin4

are yous still short a drummer? pm me if you are... might be a good idea to let ppl know what you still need or dont need:)

Advertisement