Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New health Food shop near Dunnes

• 19-12-2011 9:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭

I am told a very good health food shop has opened in the Dunne's stores complex in Ennis. Anyone been there and if so what's it like.
    P don't know the name so cant contact them for info. on buying food at wholesale prices

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I'm not familiar with one you have mentioned but I have tried all the others down through the years.

I would have no hesitation in recommending "The Health Connection", I found the owner to be incredibly knowledgeable and eager to help.

The store is situated in the Turnpike next to O'Keeffe's Butchers and the Fruit andf Veg. shop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I'm not familiar with one you have mentioned but I have tried all the others down through the years.

I would have no hesitation in recommending "The Health Connection", I found the owner to be incredibly knowledgeable and eager to help.

The store is situated in the Turnpike next to O'Keeffe's Butchers and the Fruit andf Veg. shop.
    Not to go off topic but +1 to 'The Health Connection'. The lady working there is very friendly and knows her stuff. She earns trust and I found myself confiding in her the roots of my issues. She's also great for a discount in fact I don't know how she turns a profit.

The Dunnes Mall seems to be a bit of a Bermuda Triangle for businesses for some reason. The only one that's still there is the newsagents. I fear for the life of the new health shop.

By the by I hear Holland&Barrett are coming to Ennis but unless they have a wizard working behind the counter I'll be sticking to my regular source.

OP I'm in town tomorrow so if you think you can't get into Ennis let know me what information you need and I'd be more than happy to ask and report back!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Balagan

I am told a very good health food shop has opened in the Dunne's stores complex in Ennis. Anyone been there and if so what's it like.
    P don't know the name so cant contact them for info. on buying food at wholesale prices

It's called Ennis Health Foods, but I don't know the ph no. Two of the people working there would have worked for years in another health food shop in town so good product choice and good with info etc. Very handy location.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,468 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

great first post :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

Thanks for replies.
    I'll drop in there some time and let you know how I get on with wholesale prices.

• Advertisement
Advertisement