Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7.0 mods

Options
  • 19-12-2011 10:36pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭

As 7.0 broke quite a few mods here's a few confirmed and working:

Overtarget marker - Yes it's back and you can once again see the health and damage done to a tank
    N0rdis reload timer - A bit to colourful for me but works
    J1mb0s crosshair - This I like, confirmed working
    Legitimista hud - Not tried it but offers a lot in one mod (I'd be worried about future updates though)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

this seems to based pre 7.0 . any1 have the new list of files to rename?

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/39477-tutorial-removing-muzzle-smoke-effects/

still works. just rename anything with shot in front except shot_MTLS and shot_MTLS_auto.xml as this seems to remove the Tracers. also i didnt remove shot_TNSH as it wasnt listed and im not sure what it does

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Nody wrote: »
    As 7.0 broke quite a few mods here's a few confirmed and working:

Overtarget marker - Yes it's back and you can once again see the health and damage done to a tank
    N0rdis reload timer - A bit to colourful for me but works
    J1mb0s crosshair - This I like, confirmed working
    Legitimista hud - Not tried it but offers a lot in one mod (I'd be worried about future updates though)

I had that reload timer before, but it was never as colourful and crap as it is now. I'm wondering if another file actually dictates its formatting?

At least it works though, and I'm happy enough to stick with it for now until I figure out how to get it looking more like the standard crosshairs etc

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I had that reload timer before, but it was never as colourful and crap as it is now. I'm wondering if another file actually dictates its formatting?

At least it works though, and I'm happy enough to stick with it for now until I figure out how to get it looking more like the standard crosshairs etc
    Try J1mb0's one, it has a more standard style :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MrTomyber

any one know if ZooMinimap2 is working its annoying having the tiny map i miss my 75%

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Nody wrote: »
    Try J1mb0's one, it has a more standard style :)

Ah, maybe that's the one I used to have!! I'll check it out.
    MrTomyber wrote: »
    any one know if ZooMinimap2 is working its annoying having the tiny map i miss my 75%

You can do this in game now, press = or - to make it bigger or smaller :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

I have tried the Jimbo one and it looks much better

Advertisement