Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new bands

Options
  • 19-12-2011 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Has eminem turned gay?Seen his latest.Not too bothered even checking it up again.Anyway he's rapping at doc dre.He wants him to come back and mentor him or make love to him.I'm not sure.A genuine love story.What is with musicicians changing to suit modern music?ie u2.I guess it's why most acts dies off.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

Because that makes no sense I'm going to put a little bit of ween on here now:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Padjooshea: Please try to put a bit more thought into what you write. You've made at least four points in your post, none of which relate to the thread title.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Padjooshea

The post is to to do with bands changing their music to suit the way music changes.ie u2 changed from passionate love ballads like With or Without you to-get on your boots.They made a big mistake and have admitted.
    Sorry moderator.I should have been more clear.

Advertisement