Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rds travel

Options
  • 19-12-2011 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭

Hi.

Would it be faster walking from donnybrook church/garage to the RDS or getting a 4/7 from o'connel bridge for a 9am exam?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 LC2011

Depends where you're coming from; if you're on-campus in UCD or living in that area it would probably be best to take the 39a to Donnybrook Church/Garage and walk it from there (just follow the crowds lol) but if its easier for you to get into the city centre than get the 39a, the 4/7 stops right accross from the RDS. Either way, you'd probably want to allow an hour at least to get there (depending on traffic etc.) and whatever you do don't rely on the shuttle bus from UCD - you'd be better off to walk it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

An hour from town? That seems a bit much. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

An hour from town? That seems a bit much. Thanks.

Sorry if your exam was this morning - I had a 9am on Friday, left town at 7.40 and was in insomnia in ballsbridge with the coffee got by 8am!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

misslt wrote: »
    Sorry if your exam was this morning - I had a 9am on Friday, left town at 7.40 and was in insomnia in ballsbridge with the coffee got by 8am!

Thanks, I was/am just curious which would be quicker 4/7 from town or walking I wasn't relying on responses to get in on time.

Advertisement