Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travelling to Dublin Airport Early Dec 26th

Options
  • 19-12-2011 11:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,

Is anyone travelling to dublin airport from Gorey early on Stephen's Day? I would need to get there by 5a.m and there are no buses or trains available until after 7a.m.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭lau1247

i suspect people would be getting pissed on xmas night..

did you try to arrange for taxi.. expensive as it may be.. i'm sure they are willing to go if you're willing to pay.. just a suggestion

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 tanadwilliams

@lau1247
    Yeah that looks like my only option, wasn't really expecting anyone to be driving up that early.

Any particular taxi suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

Have you tried family members or friends? As long as your willing to pay petrol money someone might help you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Ian Whelan

Sounds like an unenviable task. Taxi is your only bet there I'd say. There will be little/or no traffic anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭FRIENDO

Hi,

Is anyone travelling to dublin airport from Gorey early on Stephen's Day? I would need to get there by 5a.m and there are no buses or trains available until after 7a.m.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

FRIENDO wrote: »
    PM sent

Great Christmas spirit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭FRIENDO

Hi tanadwilliams,

Just wondering did you get my PM.
    I'm a Fire Fighter based in Dublin Airport, my shift starts at 7am however am willing to leave a bit earlier to get you to airport on time (Free of charge).
    Happy Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

And they say miracles don't come true! Well done FRIENDO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Hi tanadwilliams,

I'm a Fire Fighter based in Dublin Airport, my shift starts at 7am however am willing to leave a bit earlier to get you to airport on time (Free of charge).
    Happy Christmas.

THATS THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT !:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,743 ✭✭✭meercat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

Hi tanadwilliams,

Happy Christmas.

WELL FAIR PLAY TO YOU MY FRIEND !!!!!!!! 10/10 WELL DONE YOU !!!!!

Advertisement