Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making a deamau5 head!

Options
  • 19-12-2011 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

People, lets get this discussion going again!

I bought tickets for deadmau5 in the RDS this june and I want to make a head. For anyone else making one, we could share ideas on here..:D
    Thinking of firstly making a paper mache one, then maybe moving onto an acrylic/plastic bowl type one!Ill be selling my first one at the concert!

Thinking of doing the paper mache with some normal paper first and then wth some card stock to finish with.
    This way I can avoid the whole fabric problem and paint it whichever colour I want!
    Need to find my globe first though!
    Any suggestions for cork region?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Moved from a Galway forum thread to Cork forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭opti76

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭theaaao

opti76 wrote: »

Ive probably watched 80% of these videos! But their all getting supplies from shops we dont have here. Trying to find out where the best places for getting the materials are around cork!

Anyone know where to get a beachball at this time of year!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭rcdk1

I don't know if the size would suit but you could substitute the beach ball with an exercise ball (in sports stores) or a birthing ball (in maternity stores). If you know someone who's recently had a baby then there's a good chance they've a birthing ball.

Advertisement