If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wifi, FM, DAB radios

Options
  • 19-12-2011 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭

Just wondered what types of WiFi radios you stock
    Looking to get something like Pure/Logitech/Roberts WiFi streaming, Internet radio, FM, DAB maybe too - Oh and touchscreen would be a bonus

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Monitor Audio Airstream thread

Hard to beat this especially at the price. No doubt John will be along to recommend it at some stage, but to be fair he's right about it.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

@blastman,

I appreciate the helpful intentions, but please leave queries to RS as requested in the Charter.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

OK - thanks for the tip
    Time was tight to get it for Christmas so ended up going with one of these this morning as I didn't a reply yet from the guys - ticks all my boxes really except for the fact it is sans FM

http://www.archos.com/products/ah/archos_35_hc/index.html?country=us&lang=en

Had looked at the Airstream before but as it was mono and non touch and a little on the expensive side I don't think it fits the bill

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.