Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bottles

Options
  • 20-12-2011 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭

Looking for 330ml beer bottles and something along the lines of this:
    basquaise-01.jpg

Any ideas folks?
    I haven't found anywhere that isn't incredibly sketchy looking!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Martyn1989

Why not just save up your empty beer bottles, or ask a few friends as christmas is coming Im sure everyone would be thrilled if you came and took their emptys away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shiny

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭leggit

If it's just swing-top bottles you're looking for I'd just buy a crap-load of Grolsch and drink it!

If it's the shape of the bottle too then I can't help you but I can't imagine them coming cheap if you do find them. It's not the bottle that counts, it's what's inside it!

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭para45

seanor3 wrote: »
    Looking for 330ml beer bottles and something along the lines of this:
    basquaise-01.jpg

Any ideas folks?
    I haven't found anywhere that isn't incredibly sketchy looking!

Any names on the top or glass to see if it can be sourced. I like the look of them and would be nice for making liquire or some wine

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭para45

grolsch 450ml bottles in the North in tesco is £1.76 full of beer and you can then use them when you fin not a bad deal if you up there . Just check the store you going to has them as some small stores dont always stock everything :)

http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=259425924

• Advertisement
Advertisement