Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6300 - Transferring Photos to laptop

Options
  • 20-12-2011 1:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a nokia 6300 phone and an acer aspire 5551 laptop and am trying to transfer one photo from my phone to my laptop.

I haven't got the correct cable, I have one from an old HP camera, which fits my phone and it does work as when I connect my phone to the laptop using the cable and select "media and printing" on the phone I can look through any files on my phone, bar this one photo. It was sent to me by someone else, is this why I can't transfer or view it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

If you view the picture from the message, then options and save. You should be able to view it in the gallery then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Davy wrote: »
    If you view the picture from the message, then options and save. You should be able to view it in the gallery then
    You're a star, it worked a treat.

Thanks a million.

Advertisement