Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joining a game PS3-Battlefield 143

Options
  • 20-12-2011 2:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, just bought this game tonight so bear with me, I can only play the demo as it says when I try to join a quick match 'the game appears to be unavailable, please try again.'

Apologies if this has been asked many times before, couldn't find any thread where a solution was proposed, cheers

My name on PS3 is frankire11 btw so would also appreciate some friend requests.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

franklyon wrote: »
    Hi folks, just bought this game tonight so bear with me, I can only play the demo as it says when I try to join a quick match 'the game appears to be unavailable, please try again.'

Apologies if this has been asked many times before, couldn't find any thread where a solution was proposed, cheers

My name on PS3 is frankire11 btw so would also appreciate some friend requests.

Cheers
    Have you tried via the server browser?

And what's your Internet provider/device?

I was using Vodafone mobile bb before i got UPC and bf3 multiplayer didn't work due to the NAT type and security blocking it

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭franklyon

I was using Vodafone mobile bb before i got UPC and bf3 multiplayer didn't work due to the NAT type and security blocking it

My Internet Providor is Eircom (wireless) and sorry to be a complete tard but where does one find the server browser?:o

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

franklyon wrote: »

My Internet Providor is Eircom (wireless) and sorry to be a complete tard but where does one find the server browser?:o
    Go into multiplayer and then server browser then join any game you wish. Failing that, add a few friends that play bf3 and when there playing it just join there game.
    You shouldn't have any problems with Eircom Broadband.

Advertisement