Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC world/Curries

Options
  • 20-12-2011 4:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if the above sell hd media players? Looking to pick one up if I can.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

They do I was up over the weekend and noticed at least one ,think they have more but maybe call first they also have the apple tv up there if you wanna go down that road and load up xbmc.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,895 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Asked Declan (MD of Currys / PCWorld) on their forum last week about Apple TV's.. and he said there was none in Galway, Sligo or Letterkenny. And that there was a few available online.

So I wouldn't hold out much hope for them up there - but you might get a WDTV or something like that instead.

Have both myself and can recommend either - although AppleTV has it's advanatages over a WDTV.

Advertisement