Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Memory of Waterford 2011.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

Godsentme wrote: »
    Without a doubt it was the Tall ships weekend. We had everything. The weather as well. Heaven.

Have another little look....

http://aspectphotography.net/tall-ships-2011/

Unfortunately I was not in ireland to see the tall ships festival.

The time lapse video was done by Waterford photographer Shane O'Neill , it certainly give a great view of the whole weekend , superbly done.

i know Shane personally , he is a top lad also to go along with it. !

• Registered Users Posts: 28,344 ✭✭✭✭looksee

That is just brilliant, I need to watch it again as I was watching the ships zipping to and fro, all the stuff in the foreground was worth a watch. Love the way the fireworks just one second!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

It's a great video. The music goes well with it too, especially when the fireworks are going off!

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Godsentme

looksee wrote: »
    That is just brilliant, I need to watch it again as I was watching the ships zipping to and fro, all the stuff in the foreground was worth a watch. Love the way the fireworks just one second!

The more you Look the more you See?! :p Pardon the pun..

Advertisement