Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SWTOR: Sold Out

Options
  • 20-12-2011 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭

LOL digital copies showing as sold out online! Presume their servers are getting hammered?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Had a quick check just now for ya and yeah all bar 5-6 servers are full with queues already.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Selkies

That's a very good strategy :) I don't mind given I have already got a copy

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

good luck to them,im not payin 50 quid to sit in a que for an hour and 20 mins every time i want to play.i just launched the game and im position number 1247..

ill play my 2 days grace period and i might buy the game in 2 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

what server are you trying to get into with that queue?
    seems a bit excessive to be waiting that long.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is it still sold out?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

Selling SWTOR ACC
    Lvl 21 Gunslinger
    Starting bid: €80

cha ching ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

you don't HAVE to queue... just play on another server.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

The Q's are not real anyway.

The SWTOR q's are artificially placed to encourage people to move to low population servers. Another ****ing blunderous error in my view, in that rather then identifying a newly rolled character and directing them to another server, you are simply put into a Q.

I've been in two Q's this week where I went from 700th -0 in less then 3 minutes. Artifical Q's boys.

In fairness there safe cap is 4k with 5k at max, there is definitly not that amount of people on the servers they mark as full.

Remember there is **** all people playing Europe, all the traffic is coming from the US

Advertisement