Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new recruit

Options
  • 20-12-2011 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

can some one plz accept dampier he has maus ,gw type e from tyrone he has sent invite seems a nice lad had a chat with him today as i cant do it anymore

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

I will this evening if it hasnt been done already

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I accepted him yesterday (or the day before) with in minutes of application as the message mentioned earlier discussion with you Merc.

Only one outstanding at the moment (in application status) is Miccs. I dropped him a message to confirm age but if someone can catch him online instead that'd be great. He's a friend of Makismov (new recruit from a few days ago that I accepted).

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭stas

I'll let him know.

Advertisement