Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do i do?

Options
  • 20-12-2011 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

Hi there,

My friend ordered a Mouse mat for PC gaming from a website.
    It was called the Razer Vepula Mouse Pad and it was 40 euros well anyway the package came today and 10 of these mats arrived pre-packed into a box and they all fit perfectly.

So immediately he checked the invoice and it was for 1 and 40 euros. He checked his online bank statement and only 40 euro was gone from the account but now he has 10 mats! :D

So i was just wondering if anyone has any idea of what to do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

xmas presents?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

Contact the site and arrange to have the other 9 sent back at their cost as it was their error. They may say hold onto them or offer postage.

karma will find you eventually if you don't enquire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Shane-KornSpace

Can I have one? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Those goods are the property of the retailer, and your friend currently has no title to them.

He should contact the retailer and arrange to send them back to the retailer, with the cost covered by the retailer. If the retailer doesn't want them back, then your friend gets 9 new mouse mats.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Be honest. Its only right to be honest in these kinds of situations, they may reward you somehow as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement