Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[REQ] Photo printing in Cork City

Options
  • 20-12-2011 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Where's best to print photos in the City? Printing about 200/250 pics and I can wait 24 hours no rush print or anything.

Anybody know places and prices? I'm literally useless!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

Harvey Normans, Soundstore on Sarsfield Rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭paulhardman

+1 for Soundstore, and HN, but also if you're out that way Hickeys Pharmacy in the Ballincollig Shopping Centre has quite a good photo processing service.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

uwwedoogie wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Where's best to print photos in the City? Printing about 200/250 pics and I can wait 24 hours no rush print or anything.

Anybody know places and prices? I'm literally useless!

Soundstore Blackpool S.C, Sarsfield Rd or Oliver Plunkett St.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I'd try McSweeney's on Oliver Plunkett street. An independent business, and very competitive prices on a lot of things. Not sure how much prints are, but I've gotten photography products there that were cheaper than Soundstore.

Advertisement