Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I be ashamed

Options
  • 20-12-2011 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

I have acquired the very brilliant Skyrim game over two weeks ago and the game is still sitting on my desk in my room still in the wrapper.......Should I get my head checked as every thread I read people are saying its one of the greatest games out there

Just a fun thread to get your opinion

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

The game mightn't be for you.

These games are time sinks. It's not like Fifa or an on-line FPS where you can play a game or two and turn it off. These games take a decent level of time investment to finish even a few quests. That doesn't suit everyone. Also if you're not into the fantasy setting, it may also not be for you.

Luckily I love the fantasy setting and this game so far has really impressed me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

Me and my mate got skyrim on the same day 4 weeks ago , he rushed straight into the main quest and stopped playing after 12 hours , I on the other hand started the main quest on the 40hour mark and have now put in 75 odd hours .
    I think its brilliant but i'd say you need imagination to play which my friend doesn't have and hence he's back playing black ops , I now think he's a major nob

Also now would be a brilliant time to start with the 1.3 patch coming out

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Conmc88

Whats on patch 1.3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Conmc88 wrote: »
    Whats on patch 1.3

The dragons aren't flying backwards anymore. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Whats on patch 1.3

the fixed version..
    there was afew bugs on release, which were fixed a bit but unfortunately resulted in other probs (backwards dragons)

Works much better now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Conmc88

I HAVE OFFICIALLY OPENED THE BOX

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Say goodbye to outside. Not that you'll care. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

what do you make of it :-D?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭phill106

And he was never seen again...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Fluffy88

phill106 wrote: »
    And he was never seen again...
    So true.
    Got it for Christmas, I was looking forward to it playing it for ages and it didn't disappoint.

What I didn't expect was my two brothers installed the game and all three of us can be seen sneaking about the house at 5 in the morning trying to get to bed undetected. It really is a great game and ANYONE will enjoy it. The three of us have completely different tastes in terms of games and each love it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Fantastic game, I got her on day one and im still staying up all night playing it. im on my third charecter and its just to much fun :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

I just can't seem to get into the game at all :mad:

Played for a few hours - not enjoying it.

Anyone know how much it's worth to trade in? Not saying i'm defo going to....just would like to know :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

If I told you that I'd have to kill you.

You might get around €30 on adverts.

Advertisement