Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving from one network to another and back to get deals

Options
  • 20-12-2011 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    Just a question about doing this and is there any restrictions.

Scenario is I m due to finish my contract in Janurary.
    I want the new iphone 4S but will have to pay full wack as they wont tell me when I mdue an upgrade.

Plan, move from bill pay to ready to go on network A, port to network B ready to go, then sign up to bill pay back on netwotk A to get new customer deal. (Need to stay on network A and other have is tied to contract with them and free texts etc.Of course losing built up upgrade qualification)

Now, will network A cop what I m doing or is there a time restrictions where I have to be on network B before porting back?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

I Think there is a waiting time of at least three months between leaving your old network and returning to it before they consider you a 'new' costumer.

However different networks may have different terms and/or length of times.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 player101

There is something like this, i know with pre pay if you do this swap alot of the systems with vodafone anyway will block you from recieveing the new freebie, best thing to do is go into a carephone warehouse and see what they think? they work with all of the providers so may be able to give you some insight into your particular situation

best of luck

Advertisement