Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any ideas what to do on Christmas Day in Sydney

Options
  • 20-12-2011 12:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭

So i kinda havent a clue what to do on xmas day, Was thinking of going to the beach is the 65 dollars entrance to Bondi worth it or have ye any other ideas what to do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

$65 to the beach? Or to the beach bar pavilion ?

You can always grab yourself Xmas dinner at pj's then hit coggee (free)

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭greenprincess

wow $65 for the beach seems crazy!!!!! Try seeing what some of the backpacker hostels are doing should be good craic around them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

I couldnt tell you what the 65dollars for, its on the posters never really looked:o, I asked the guy at reception and he invited me to coogee so it seems might be the place!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

astonaidan wrote: »
    I couldnt tell you what the 65dollars for, its on the posters never really looked:o, I asked the guy at reception and he invited me to coogee so it seems might be the place!

Yeah they it would be the beach party as opposed to the beach itself, they usually have a DJ set at the pavilion if you are into that sort of thing!

The beach itself is free, but no alcohol etc. and they check bags

Advertisement