Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Sale Game Exchange

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

anyone got a 50% bastion voucher they'd like to part ways with? or a 75% for that matter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

J3dse.jpg

This is what i currently have. Any offers welcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

/\/ollog wrote: »
    Not really into overly-strategy strategy, and rpg's.
    Got anything more... no-thinking-involved?
    Borderlands for Pendulo?
    I think it's more fps than rpg.
    The Witcher is a fantastic game btw [wasn't me offering it]

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭Nollog

Borderlands for Pendulo?
    I think it's more fps than rpg.
    The Witcher is a fantastic game btw [wasn't me offering it]
    Have borderlands.
    I don't doubt it's a good game.
    rpg's just take way too much work to get fully into for me.

did someone not have two copies of ship?
    I want to offer hydrophobia for it. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

So final count now that i have all the achievements that i can do done (feck off Super Meat Boy...you're too hard!)

Jamestown Deluxe Pack
    Braid
    VVVVVV
    Gish
    Machinarium
    Super Meat Boy
    Bit.Trip Runner
    World of Goo
    50% off Valve
    50% off Rockstar
    50% off Binding of Isaac
    10% off Valve
    2 coal
    BMOC hat (need to upgrade to premium TF2 to trade it, have to wait til i'm back to good internet next week to download the game)

• Advertisement

RolandIRL wrote: »
    So final count now that i have all the achievements that i can do done (feck off Super Meat Boy...you're too hard!)

Jamestown Deluxe Pack
    Braid
    VVVVVV
    Gish
    Machinarium
    Super Meat Boy
    Bit.Trip Runner
    World of Goo
    50% off Valve
    50% off Rockstar
    50% off Binding of Isaac
    10% off Valve
    2 coal
    BMOC hat (need to upgrade to premium TF2 to trade it, have to wait til i'm back to good internet next week to download the game)

+1 on how hard that SMB achievement is lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

RolandIRL wrote: »

/me calls dibs :P

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭killerhitman

EJ22 wrote: »
    +1 on how hard that SMB achievement is lol
    you can still get it if you use the super meat boy trainer use options 3 and 6

J3dse.jpg

All this but i have 2 coal now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

pmg58 wrote: »
    anything else you could throw in?

uhhh.. 2 Coal? How about a copy of bad rats?

Now... Onto other trades.
    Ryuzaki wrote: »
    steaninv2.png
    Steaminv.png
    Both gifts are Orange Box.

Only looking to trade for games. No coal or coupons please. Other than that im open to any and every offer biggrin.gif

EDIT: The gift in the top image is the Shadowgrounds Pack.

Beat Hazard Complete(Gift Only) for 1x Orange box?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

For those missing a certain game achivement go here and you can usually find instructions on how to complete and/or a saved game that will give you the achievement giving you the reward including SMB.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Nody wrote: »
    For those missing a certain game achivement go here and you can usually find instructions on how to complete and/or a saved game that will give you the achievement giving you the reward including SMB.

Suhweet.

Stuck on the L4D2 one as this machine is just completely incapable of running it and I'm away so I cant use the desktop :\

Excellent find. I'd pretty much given up on the Revenge of Titans achievement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

cheers, helped me with a few

Have all the achievements done that i can do apart from the F2P games and Xotic. Haven't enough allowance left on the broadband to download that so it's the only one i'm missing.

24 objectives completed. didn't get out too bad as other people with vouchers. 5 vouchers (2 crafted from coal iirc), World of Goo crafted, Jamestown an achievement pile, and the rest coal. 3 coal left for the competition.

Overall, it's been kinda fun.

J3dse.jpg

Make that 3 coal now.

260vbxl.jpg

Anyone see anything they'd like? Willing to trade for coal or low price games.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,379 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Have 2 50% off Valve and 2 33% off Valve vouchers, if anyone wants to trade.

PM me if interested. I'd prefer to trade for games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

caspa307 wrote: »
    You'd be lucky to get very half life 1 for one of those vouchers, let alone a "decent game"...

Digitalism wrote: »
    You'd be lucky to get very half life 1 for one of those vouchers, let alone a "decent game"...

thanks for the opinion ill ask for one if i need it again for now im just trding

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Think I can add up my tally now:

32 achivements done
    Around 10 trades done including coal for coal action

Netted some fun games but mostly vouchers to be honest but I added up another 4 games beyond what I bought :)

Got the following vouchers left for people who want 'em (free as of tomorrow as I'm not going to use them):
    • 2x 50% off Valve
    • 33% off Valve
    • 25% off Valve
    • 25% of Deepsilver (Dead Island inc. DLC, nail'd, Risen, Lost Horizon etc.)
    • 75% off Torchlight
    • 50% off Shadowgrounds
    • 50% off Mafia 2
    • 50% off S.T.A.L.K.E.R. ClearSky
    • 10% off Warnerbros

Funniest part has to be Renegade though; I bought the 4x pack (9 EUR at the time) which netted me 3x Renegade with full DLC packs to give away and then after I gave those away ANOTHER 4 renegade copies (with out DLC) appeared in my inbox which I could hand out as well. Best spent money by far :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Sasquatch76

caspa307 wrote: »
    thanks for the opinion ill ask for one if i need it again for now im just trding
    He can give his opinion whether you ask for it or not :)

He can give his opinion whether you ask for it or not :)
    Digitalism wrote: »

apoligies didnt realise borderlands didnt show up in the list

i know the vouchers aint worth ****

Anyone want all my vouchers for 2 coal?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

anyone want to trade anything for a 25% valve, i'll take anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

I have

Avadon Black Fortress
    Portal
    MNC 3 day pass
    -50% toki tori
    -50% Vice City
    -50% VVVVVV
    -50% Costume Quest
    -50% Steel Torm: Burning Retribution 4 pk
    -33% Valve
    -25% Valve
    -25% Warner Bros

any offers?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

I have frozen synapse, anyone want to trade for any other game?

i have borderlands traded it today then won one , anyone wanna trade a game

looking for metro 2033

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

I've managed to get 6 coal together over the past few days. Does anyone know a nice handy achievement to get a 7th?

I've linked fb account, made a wishlist, got steam guard etc. The problem is I can't trade as I'm a new member so if there are any easy ones going then please let me know.

I've only got LFD2 and have done that achievement so may aswell craft it if I get another.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

I've managed to get 6 coal together over the past few days. Does anyone know a nice handy achievement to get a 7th?

I've linked fb account, made a wishlist, got steam guard etc. The problem is I can't trade as I'm a new member so if there are any easy ones going then please let me know.

I've only got LFD2 and have done that achievement so may aswell craft it if I get another.

Jesus dont craft your coal, you'll probably get a stingy voucher

Advertisement