Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Sale Game Exchange

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Jesus dont craft your coal, you'll probably get a stingy voucher

Ah yeah probably but I only have like 3 pc games so might aswell chance it I reckon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

You'd be better off trying to get a trade for it on the steam forums. You could probably get something better. You'll more than likely just get a Valve voucher at this stage if you craft it.

You'd be better off trying to get a trade for it on the steam forums. You could probably get something better. You'll more than likely just get a Valve voucher at this stage if you craft it.

Yeah I'd love to but I can't trade as I've only set up my account a week ago, so the coals will expire tomorrow afaik. So I figure it's best to chance crafting it and hopefully I'll get something decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭jk86

Yeah I'd love to but I can't trade as I've only set up my account a week ago, so the coals will expire tomorrow afaik. So I figure it's best to chance crafting it and hopefully I'll get something decent.

You won't get anything but Valve games/vouchers http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2428973

jk86 wrote: »
    You won't get anything but Valve games/vouchers http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2428973

Yeah I saw that but I don't mind trying anyway, most of the best games are valve titles and I'll be picking them up at some point eventually.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Sasquatch76

There's the achievements based on games that are free to download... Spiral Knights is one of them, can't think of the other. Achievement takes a while starting from scratch though.

Edit: Have you written the recommendation?

I finally got 7 by joining some community group thing. Ended up crafting and got a whopping 50% off Valve voucher which I already had! Ah well, I finally picked up the Stalker bundle so that'll more than make up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,298 ✭✭✭ionapaul

I've got 8 coal (plus loads of crap vouchers) - are the 8 coal worth anything? I'd trade for a game if I could; should I head to the Steam forums?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

ionapaul wrote: »
    I've got 8 coal (plus loads of crap vouchers) - are the 8 coal worth anything? I'd trade for a game if I could; should I head to the Steam forums?

Worth a try. you might need to bump your thread a few times though because they seem to get buried quickly.

Try the steamtrading part of reddit too.

Given that I'm unlikely to get that SMB achievement before I die, this is my final haul. Anything here people would like to trade?

steamsale.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Coupons for coal anyone

-50% toki tori
    -50% Vice City
    -50% VVVVVV
    -50% Costume Quest
    -50% Steel Torm: Burning Retribution 4 pk
    -33% Valve
    -25% Valve
    -25% Warner Bro

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭Nollog

Someone buy me L.A. Noire and I'll give you http://store.steampowered.com/sub/12985/ (X3 Gold Box) and http://store.steampowered.com/app/92000/ (Hydrophobia)
    X3gold and la noire are the same price right now. :p
    We can also discuss me giving you some coupons or coal to sweeten the deal if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭sjlc

I've got Darwinia and a 25% off Activision voucher if anybody's interested? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

I have a 50% off gta San Andreas
    50% off cyanworlds
    50% off audiosurf
    25% off value

Pm me with offers

I still have vouchers for anyone interested in trading; my inventory. The vouchers for Two Worlds II and Borderlands GOTY in particular represent a significant saving! Open to other vouchers, cheap indie games etc.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I still have vouchers for anyone interested in trading; my inventory. The vouchers for Two Worlds II and Borderlands GOTY in particular represent a significant saving! Open to other vouchers, cheap indie games etc.

I actually HAVE Two Worlds II if anyone wants it...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

I have Far Cry 2 and ****ty vouchers if anyone wants it.

Will trade Far Cry 2:Fortunes Edition for a different game if anyone particularly wants it.

Enderman wrote: »
    Ah well jaysus, I can't compete with that :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

If its free well id love it :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 TMRevenant

http://steamcommunity.com/id/themaraudingrevenant/inventory/#753

x2 -50% off Valve
    x2 -33% off Valve
    x1 -25% off Valve
    x1 -50% off Machinarium
    x1 -50% off Metro2033
    x1 -50% off Shadowgrounds
    x1 -50% off Amnesia
    x1 -50% off TinyBangStory
    x1 -50% off Combat Wings

Someone, please. I'm open to almost bloody anything. I can commend Machinarium and Amnesia; Might save one of the Valve vouchers for myself as I've yet to get Portal 2.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 5 pablo458

I have The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim as a gift, I played it before on friends PC and hated every single second of it. Will trade it for something with nice MP.
    Steam ID is krolchatka

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

pablo458 wrote: »
    I have The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim as a gift, I played it before on friends PC and hated every single second of it. Will trade it for something with nice MP.
    Steam ID is krolchatka

As it's your first post, and your Steam inventory doesn't show it, could you post a screencap of your inventory to prove that you do indeed have it?

Sorry, SteamGifts has kinda ruined me when it comes to wanting proof...

TheChrisD wrote: »
    Sorry, SteamGifts has kinda ruined me when it comes to wanting proof...
    I hear that :mad:

Although I'm thinking of setting up a Steam Gifts group for boardies only! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Although I'm thinking of setting up a Steam Gifts group for boardies only! :pac:

Isn't there already a boards group on Steam? ;)

/\/ollog wrote: »

Edge http://store.steampowered.com/app/38740
    World of Goo http://store.steampowered.com/app/22000

Coupons:
    25% off Valve stuff, 50% off costume quest, 50% off the ball, 25% off codemasters stuff, 25% off paradox stuff, 10% off id stuff.
    Ask for one of those if you need them, these coupons are no good to me.
    I've a rage one too, but I hope to use that at some point before March.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I still have loads.

I currently have:

The Ship
    The Orange Box
    Two Worlds II
    World Basketball Manager 2010
    Far Cry 2 + DLC
    Worms Crazy Golf
    Shadowgrounds Survivor
    Supreme Commander
    Half Life 2: Episode 2
    Counter Strike: Source

50% off Black ops
    66% off MW2
    50% off Costume Quest
    50% off LA Noire
    50% off Max Payne 2
    50% off Sanctum
    50% off Greed Corp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

I still have loads.

I currently have:

The Ship
    The Orange Box
    Two Worlds II
    World Basketball Manager 2010
    Far Cry 2 + DLC
    Worms Crazy Golf
    Shadowgrounds Survivor
    Supreme Commander
    Half Life 2: Episode 2
    Counter Strike: Source

50% off Black ops
    66% off MW2
    50% off Costume Quest
    50% off LA Noire
    50% off Max Payne 2
    50% off Sanctum
    50% off Greed Corp
    Tropico 4 SE for the ship, far cry 2, worms and supreme commander?

I've actually just traded off FC2, sorry :/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

ok how about the ship, sounter strike source, worms and supreme commander?

Advertisement