Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Sale Game Exchange

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

farna_boy wrote: »
    Aren't the vouchers only valid after January 2nd i.e. after the sale ends?

Yes they are...i meant on a regular daily deal which Steam has every other day of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

RolandIRL wrote: »
    Yes they are...i meant on a regular daily deal which Steam has every other day of the year.

The answer is YES, unless they specifically say not.
    Can I use coupons on already discounted items?

Coupons are valid on discounted items unless specified otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

Anyone interested in trading for 50% off Valve coupon, or The Orange Box?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭White Wolf Airsoft

Hey Guys i have a 50% off valve games voucher and a 50% off nordic games voucher i am looking for a game i could also trow in a few TF2 things aswell i really want New Vegas or L4D But anything will do :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Sasquatch76

Seem to be amassing coal at the moment...

But will trade either of the following;
    • HL2 Ep2
    • 66% off voucher for Two Worlds II
    I also have a baseball cap and frying pan for TF2 apparently. They're free to take :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

5 pieces of coal so far :/

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭lemon_remon

I wonder will the X% off Valve game coupons work with CS:GO, that would be awesome

Also, have The Void to trade. Anyone wanna trade Super Meat Boy or something for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

ok at the moment i only have some tf2 stuff but what do they do exactly?

I wonder will the X% off Valve game coupons work with CS:GO, that would be awesome

Not unless they release it before January 2nd, it won't. The coupons have the condition that they can't be used on any titles released after then.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Any offers for a shogun 2 serial code, have it already so it's no good to me.

• Advertisement

Varik wrote: »

lol all my TF2 stuff and my 25% off valve discount

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭blatantrereg

anybody want to swap something with me for borderlands..?

They're going to give someone every single game on steam...lol I would never leave my apartment again

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

A 33% off a valve game code?? It can be used on a game even if its discounted already!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

i have 1 coal, 33% off valve complete pack, 50% off valve game and CivCity Rome.
    gf has 2 coal, 25% off valve game and alien breed: impact

i'd trade one of mine for borderlands :P

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭leemurta

Seem to be amassing coal at the moment...

But will trade either of the following;
    • HL2 Ep2
    • 66% off voucher for Two Worlds II
    I also have a baseball cap and frying pan for TF2 apparently. They're free to take :pac:

Any chance you want to give me them tf2 items? I dont really have anythin to trade excpet some voucher for vvvvvvv. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Sasquatch76

leemurta wrote: »
    Any chance you want to give me them tf2 items? I dont really have anythin to trade excpet some voucher for vvvvvvv. :D
    Nah, the TF2 items are free to take, i.e. I don't want anything for them in return. PM me your Steam ID and I'll send em over to you via trade :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Delaine

I have a copy of half life 2 and a 50% off any Valve title up for trade, looking to get my hands on AI Wars Alien Bundle if anyone has it going a begging!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Ah **** off...

I bought Payday and I just did an achievement... 50% off payday coupon. Ugh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Enderman wrote: »
    Ah **** off...

Sorry but i cant stop laughing at that one.:D

I've a 50% off valve coupon. Though given the amount of those people seem to be getting, i cant imagine there'll be much demand for it.

Ah **** off...

lol sorry but lol

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Ah **** off...

Brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Hopeful but...

Frozen Synapse and Cogs any good to you?!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I have a -33% Valve coupon and a -50% off AAaaAAaaaaAAAaaaaAAA! (or however it's spelt)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

The first one I got was a 25% off valve games.. the real piece of coal in this Santa's bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Ah **** off...

Went and bought Portal to gift to my bro on 1st night, received Portal for checking my inventory. Also bought Monday night combat and 30 mins later got a 3 day pass for it

i have

Portal
    50% off GTA Vice City
    25% off Warner Bros
    3 day pass for Monday night combat
    50% off Toki Tori
    5 coal

• Registered Users Posts: 5,298 ✭✭✭ionapaul

I got a game called AI Wars: Fleet Command for joining the community group, to go along with my 2 coals, 50% off Value coupon and Half Life 2; anyone else get the AI Wars game? Is it any good?

-50% off AAaaAAaaaaAAAaaaaAAA! (or however it's spelt)

First or second?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

TheChrisD wrote: »

First one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭Nollog

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Went and bought Portal to gift to my bro on 1st night, received Portal for checking my inventory. Also bought Monday night combat and 30 mins later got a 3 day pass for itl

Everyone what buys MNC get's a 3 day pass I think.
    I got it when I bought the game too.
    Funny about the portal though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

/\/ollog wrote: »
    Everyone what buys MNC get's a 3 day pass I think.
    I got it when I bought the game too.
    Funny about the portal though.

ah right, thought I got it for doing the Defense Grid achievement

Advertisement