Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Sale Game Exchange

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

I have the a piece of coal and a 25% off coupon.

Im looking for half life 1 the very first one.Its like 2,50.

Will trade either of theses for it:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Trade complete, updated list. Picked up an HiB#4 for a friend not knowing that he'd just bought it in the past hour, so got that to go too!

NOTE: I already own everything Valve; and I ideally do not want other coupons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Managed to get a few achievements today so now have:

75% coupon off Risen

50% psychonauts though i might hang onto this

50% off Super meatboy

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

ED E wrote: »

50% off GTA IV Comp
    50% off Space Chem
    50% off Audiosurf
    50% off PatricianIV

Will accept coal or anything I dont already have, discounts for my wishlist(Crysis, ARMA 2, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Unreal Tournament 2004, Borderlands, Eufloria, CSS GO(I wish)) or any game tokens. No TF2 items pls.

Updated

Update Again: Half Life 2 (Inc Lost Coast)

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭killerhitman

im in a christmas mood so add me on steam and you can have cthulu saves the world for free

steam name is killerhitman858

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

TheChrisD wrote: »
    Trade complete, updated list. Picked up an HiB#4 for a friend not knowing that he'd just bought it in the past hour, so got that to go too!

[...]

[*]Humble Indie Bundle #4 (including HiB#3 and the bonus extras)
    [...]

I'm looking for HIB4 if you are interested in any of these:

Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War 2
    Portal
    Super Meat Boy

25% off Valve

SteamID: niallcy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

got

Steam Gift
    Includes 2 items: Jagged Alliance 2: Gold Pack, Jagged Alliance 2 Gold: Unfinished Business

game any good?

If you like those kinda tactical RPGs it's brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

does anyone want to trade coal with me for an achievement

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Crosáidí wrote: »
    does anyone want to trade coal with me for an achievement
    Hit me up on friends list, I'm on as Nody and I can do coal on coal action :)

invite sent

edit: got more coal yay!!

• Advertisement

CatInABox wrote: »
    I'm looking for HIB4 if you are interested in any of these:

Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War 2
    Portal
    Super Meat Boy

25% off Valve

SteamID: niallcy

Sorry, not interested in Dawn of War, already own SMB and don't want coupons/Valve.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

Looking for a couple of games (that I don't want to buy) to get some more achievements

Looking for:
    Swords and Soldiers HD
    Guardians of Graxia
    PAM
    Toki Tori
    Audiosurf
    Greed corp
    Fate of the world
    Renegade ops

To trade I have
    2xKilling Floor Guest passes
    5 lumps of coal
    50% off valve coupon
    33% off Might and Magic Heroes VI coupon
    33% off Square Enix, Eidos Interactive coupon
    50% off Sega Collection coupon
    10% off 1c coupon

Steamid is 7woodvilleway if anyone wants to trade

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

[*]Bunch of Heroes (x3)[/list]

NOTE: I already own everything Valve; and I ideally do not want other coupons.
    1x for 1x Renegade Ops (with all DLCs)?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,298 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Damn it anyhow, crafted 7 coal into a 50% off voucher for Silent Hill Homecoming! No interest in that whatsoever - anyone interested in trading for this voucher?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

gf and I now have 7 coals combined but im scared to craft em with all the crap people are getting :p

gf and I now have 7 coals combined but im scared to craft em with all the crap people are getting :p

dont do it :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

It's better than a one in a million chance to win something else though. :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

ye cant imagine the odds at this stage! may as well dim the lights, light some candles and craft some coal.

I'm of the mind that the odds of earning something decent out of crafting the coals is about the same as winning something in the sweepstakes.

i.e. Both very bloody unlikely.

Current list:
    Nody wrote: »
    1x for 1x Renegade Ops (with all DLCs)?

If you want yea :)

If you want yea :)
    Online as Nody :)

• Advertisement

Nody wrote: »
    Online as Nody :)

23 search results for Nody, you're going to have to point yourself out, or add me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Got a 2nd Humble Bundle #4 if anyone wants it. Can't trade them though, right? I can just PM the code.

Getting a gaming PC for the first in February, if anyone doesn't want any games. Who am I kidding, just gonna play TF2 all the time.

Can trade Super Meat Boy with someone for the achievement, if you want. Ordered the Ultra Rare edition of it from Zavvi a few weeks ago

23 search results for Nody, you're going to have to point yourself out, or add me :P
    Well the one with a black background avatar of the joker with his mistress in red :)

Got 7 coals now but dont know whether to craft or not. I really dont want to get a crapy voucher i wont use (or worse a voucher for a game i already own)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Crafted my 7 coals and got a voucher, 33% off Paradox title :(

Jet Black wrote: »
    Crafted my 7 coals and got a voucher, 33% off Paradox title :(

Do you want to trade it, im a paradox fan

I have

-50% GTA Vice City
    -50% Toki Tori
    -25% Warner Bros
    Avadon the Black Fortress
    Portal
    Monday Night Combat 3-day pass

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Not really anything I'd use, but I'm not going to use it so add me and I'll give it to you.

sgtmartymcfly on steam.

Gave in and crafted my coal. Got a 50% voucher for some game called Droplitz. Feck it anyway.:(

Jet Black wrote: »
    Not really anything I'd use, but I'm not going to use it so add me and I'll give it to you.

sgtmartymcfly on steam.

cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

Skerries wrote: »
    As people are getting free games or discounts from the latest Steam sale when they activate achievements we can list the games that we want to swap or gift with people here rather than clutter up the main Steam sale thread
    I may get rid of my gift Tropico Trilogy if anybody has something nice ;)

ill give you everything i have lol

that is:

25% of gsc
    50% off valve
    25% valve
    50% off portal 2
    2 coal
    10% of thq

willing to trade for pretty much anything just ask

Advertisement