Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another robbery in Waterford

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Jesus Christ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭inlikeflynn86

Happy Fecking Christmas !

Scum!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Screams of someone drunkenly thinking it would be a laugh. It would make you sad to think that people would do these kinda things. It just doesn't make sense, ya know?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

ziedth wrote: »
    Screams of someone drunkenly thinking it would be a laugh. It would make you sad to think that people would do these kinda things. It just doesn't make sense, ya know?

I was thinking that but then saw it was the Cathedral. It's not exactly close to many pubs these days, certainly not ones populated with people who would do shit like this.

Bet some little scumbag thinks he's a legend for doing this now. There's just no need for it really, is there.

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

Oh he'll be back don't worry, there's no getting rid of that fella.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,974 ✭✭✭✭Stark

This is worse than the time the head of Jebediah Springfield was stolen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Stark wrote: »
    This is worse than the time the head of Jebediah Springfield was stolen.

Omg I can see the riot in town now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Maybe they'll put the baby Jesus back in the crib on the 25th. Thats when holy types reckon that badboy was born.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭Chiparus

It happened in Australia a few years ago, jesus was stolen from a brewery.

The brewery offered 6 cases of beer for the return of our saviour, unfortunatly it was left unclaimed.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/National/Brewery-drafts-replacement-Jesus/2004/11/25/1101219665865.html

What surreal reward do you think Waterford could offer for the much heralded return of the messiah?

Chiparus wrote: »

The brewery offered 6 cases of beer for the return of our saviour, unfortunatly it was left unclaimed.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/National/Brewery-drafts-replacement-Jesus/2004/11/25/1101219665865.html

What surreal reward do you think Waterford could offer for the much heralded return of the messiah?

A slap on the wrist?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

This makes baby Jesus cry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭calvin_zola

im sure he'll be back on the third day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Dan133269

Why can't they just pray to St. Christopher and they'll find him?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,583 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Arrived a wee bit early did he?
    I thought the tradition was the baby Jesus is not put in the crib until Christmas eve night.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

longshanks wrote: »
    Maybe they'll put the baby Jesus back in the crib on the 25th. Thats when holy types reckon that badboy was born.

I was thinking the same, maybe some religious fanatic just took it for safe keeping til xmas eve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

I'd say he moved down to the occupy Waterford tent cos they have bbq's heating and **** like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

I was thinking the same, maybe some religious fanatic just took it for safe keeping til xmas eve

Doubtful, religious fanatics wouldn't steal from a church. Somebody thinks they're real funny doing this, I'll bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

He'll be back by sunday for his birthday presents.

I got him Lynx this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

A few dusty bottles of Macardles from the bottom shelf of Kitty Kiernans pub?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Jesus was handed into the garda station. Good few cracks in it though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

He'll be back by sunday for his birthday presents.

I got him Lynx this year.

again :rolleyes:

Its a Christmas Miracle!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭billythepig

Holy jaysus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

holy jebus!!!! i,d say he was down lady lane with howdo having an early xmas session!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

he was handed back this evening in a few pieces by some hippy dude , could be one them freemen occupiers ,they have a beef with xmas believing it to be tied to the house of winsor & illumati etc etc ......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

A tray of blaas??

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

I must say I'm heartened to see that most people have decided to take the piss out of this non event of a story.

How it even got into the news is beyond me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Really annoying to see it covered by RTE when you consider the whole Kate Fitzgerald/Irish Times issue raging on and not a word.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

to be fair IT WAS A BIG STORY

who the fn hell would be so low as to do something like that. we can all say waterford is given bad press bla bla bla but this little runt did somethng very petty. im not religious but even i thnk that is pretty low to do such a thing. the statue is in pieces for f'n sake. i hope they had a right laugh anyway because thats all it was yea???

pathetic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

Maybe the priests are turning to a diffarent crime then what they did..

Advertisement