Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where did the BOI Pass machines go?

• 20-12-2011 2:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭

Went to withdraw a few €s yesterday in Ennis and I noticed the Pass machines gone from the spot on Bank Place where they always were.
    Anyone know have they been moved somewhere else?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

They haven't been there for a few months now, they are up at the bank now, they are usually 1 of the quieter ATMs in town

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Sonz

You can find BOI one's in Dunnes or outside the main bank afaik

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭poppyvally

Sonz wrote: »

they're limited to 300e (That is if I HAD 300e lol!)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Aren't they limited to €300 per transaction? If you want more you have to go again, I think I can take €700 out of my account per day, last time I tried for more than €300 it was for €500 and I just took €300 and €200.

I've don't think I've ever pressed ctrl-alt-4 so often in such a short period of time before :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

The one just inside the entrance to the shannon town centre (xtravision side) has been gone for a while now too, just blanked up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭poppyvally

[QUOTE= I think I can take €700 out of my account.
    /QUOTE]

It used to be 600 but i havent looked for that much for quite a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Clareman wrote: »
    They haven't been there for a few months now, they are up at the bank now, they are usually 1 of the quieter ATMs in town
    But I went up to the bank and the machine was inside the door. Thats not much good if you want cash after the bank has closed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

finbarrk wrote: »
    But I went up to the bank and the machine was inside the door. Thats not much good if you want cash after the bank has closed.
    There is one inside BOI and outside BOI, on the left hand side of the door.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

I've don't think I've ever pressed ctrl-alt-4 so often in such a short period of time before :)

It's all about the €€€€!:)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

The are two outside Carrag Donn aswell at the square, I think they are still there. Ulsters one seems to be in use all day every day...€€€

Regarding the transaction amounts some ATM's may not have money inside it to give out and some have set limits, but your bank really control what you can withdraw..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

The ones at carraig donn have been gone for a while, which is the whole point of this thread.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Sonz wrote: »

Thats the permanent tsb ATM.
    CptSternn wrote: »
    The ones at carraig donn have been gone for a while, which is the whole point of this thread.
    I never noticed, but the bank is very near Carraig Donn anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

what does that do :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭CptSternn

Mr_Grumpy wrote: »
    Thats the permanent tsb ATM.

No, there are two ATMs in Dunnes in the back next to the clothing near the pay point - both BOI.

what does that do :confused:

Euro symbol €

Advertisement