Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Funny itunes problem...

• 20-12-2011 3:59pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I plugged my 4s in to itunes last night to avail of the new build of iOS 5...all went well

restored my phone via iCloud and everything was as it was before, but now when i plug the phone in to the iMac, iTunes is telling me that the computer was synced with another iPhone or iOS device, and that i have to restore the phone from a back up....

I don't really wanna do that as the last back up on the computer is from October...and i'll be missing lots of apps/numbers/pictures...and so on.

anyone got any ideas, or maybe even a solution?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 64 ✭✭remoh

Quick Question, did you do a back up before you done the software update?, if so back up should be recent.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

no the back up is from October when i updated to iOS 5.

It's all good i found a soultion...

select set up as new phone, click next, then when it's preparing to back up, plug the phone out immediately....

wait for about 30 seconds plug the phone back in, and it's okay! :)

Advertisement