If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Freesat

Options
  • 20-12-2011 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

Hi, I placed an order for the PVR and was informed it was not in stock last week, can you provide me with an update please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

Not sure if you are the same customer, but Chris did call a couple of customers today as these boxes arrived in today.

Our shipment has left for the day so we would not have it to you for Christmas.

Keep us posted if you would like us to ship this out for delivery middle of next week.

Merry Christmas

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dermondo

Hi, my phone is on the blink and i'm I don't need it for Christmas but will be in contact to arrange delivery after Christmas, thanks and a happy Christmas to you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.