Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying land - list of rights

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,031 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

You said "Friends of the Irish Enviroment is authorised by whom exactly to go around and spy and rat out people"

Sounds paranoid to me. Are you generally ignorant to people who spend their time trying to improve the world? Much
    ?

Yes.. generally when they are scantimonious, holier than thou, rude abusive, muppetts!:rolleyes:

My "PC views" have nothing to do with it. EU law is just as much 'the law' as any other law. We have all benefited from EU membership.
    Some more than others obviously!! Yeah,has been really nice and benefical for us EU laws and membership.So much we dont run our own country anymore.

and you might want to educate yourself about the facts about turfcutting...

Are you always that ignorant or did you have to go to school somplace to learn to be like this???
    10 years notice enough do you think?
    Plenty but maybe some people dont want money...ever think of that??
    Maybe a way of life and tradition is worth more to them than EU blood money.

I understood what you said, and what I posted above IS the compromise

Pay off people???

I've paid 15 years of taxes in Ireland, and I'm glad I'm well out of a country that cannot control corruption, fraud and incompetence enough to keep those taxes going to the right places.

So you quit and ran ????:D:D:D:D
    Bettter and better,scantimonious and a hyprocrite..How nice.

So your point is...I've paid more than enough in taxes thank you....again with the assumptions.
    Seeing that you started with it the assumptions,and in your ignorance decided I was sponging off the EU.
    Very easy to appear like a know all to someone who clearly knows nothing.
    Said the Jackass to the donkey.
    Oh dear..listen friend seeing that this is a topic about buying land,not a thread about "quitters pontificating about how the bog should be looked after while they are out in foreign lands with a smug morally superior attiude". I think we'll leave it go and wait to see where the Eco Nazis and touts show up next???
    Unless you want to enlighten us poor peasents who styed behind with your brillianti intellect on some other matterin your usual friendly manner??:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:[Just for you];)

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    ?

Yes.. generally when they are scantimonious, holier than thou, rude abusive, muppetts!

Could easily be describing your own attitude. rolleyes etc etc
    Some more than others obviously!! Yeah,has been really nice and benefical for us EU laws and membership.So much we dont run our own country anymore.

Yep, it was time for the grownups to take charge. Pay off the loan and you are good to go.

Are you always that ignorant or did you have to go to school somplace to learn to be like this???

very original..
    Plenty but maybe some people dont want money...ever think of that??
    Maybe a way of life and tradition is worth more to them than EU blood money.

Tradition? What a laugh, spare me the sepia toned photos. You know what the real 'tradition' is, strip the bog til there's no money to be made off it...

You know, bull baiting, cock-fighting, wife-beating and clerical child abuse are 'traditional' - doesn't mean they are a good thing.
    Pay off people???

You'd be the first to complain if they didn't.
    So you quit and ran ????:D
    Bettter and better,scantimonious and a hyprocrite..How nice.

Millions have emigrated, how the flying fk does that make me scantimonious and a hyprocrite? This is the fourth country I have lived in, tends to give you some perspective - you should try it. Plus I get to pay 3% sales tax instead of whatever % the Germans are demanding...good luck with that. :D
    Prof Richard Tol, who has left the Economic and Social Research Institute for a new job, was brutally frank this week in The Irish Times : “Ireland is facing ten years of austerity. Leaving Ireland is the best thing you can do at the moment if you are responsible for a young family.”

Seeing that you started with it the assumptions,and in your ignorance decided I was sponging off the EU.

No roads built near you?
    Oh dear..listen friend seeing that this is a topic about buying land,not a thread about "quitters pontificating about how the bog should be looked after while they are out in foreign lands with a smug morally superior attiude". I think we'll leave it go and wait to see where the Eco Nazis and touts show up next???
    Unless you want to enlighten us poor peasents who styed behind with your brillianti intellect on some other matterin your usual friendly manner??:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:[Just for you];)

Do stop drooling on the keyboard there's a good chap. Go pretend zombies exist or something....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Folks, please take a deep breath and reread your posts before hitting the send button. Having opposing opinions and debating the matter is fine, being abusive or personal is absolutely not and there will be consequences to your actions.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

{tips hat to Mod}
    point taken

Advertisement