Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shopping advice please :)

• 20-12-2011 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

Hey everyone, I'm a college student in my first year of a media and music technology course. The course is pretty broad, it's got elements of music production, film production, computer science and more. I need a laptop that would be good for that kind of media stuff, but unfortunately can't afford a decent mac. I've got just 800 euro so I could almost afford a macBook air but I'm sure that'd be the right option. I'm thinking maybe going for something in the Dell XPS range because a friend advised me they were good but really I'm not sure what to do. Any suggestions of good Laptops within this price range?

Comments

Advertisement