Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

guys what is the story with look fantastic??

• 20-12-2011 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭

Hey just wanted to hear other people advise/experiences with this website....
    Have ordered loads off them (about 20 orders) with no problems and happy with the prices. Thought postage took a bit longer then i would expect but still happy enough.

The last two orders however have been a farce, the second last one was for a dermologica cleanser then had spilt slightly in the post. I emailed them twice I think and used their contact us form on thier site but about two weeks later there still was no acknowledgement! :confused:

Eventually rang them and they said to send some photos of damaged item which i did and they said thats fine we will send replacement....weeks later still no sign of replacement so rang again (bear in mind this is a call to english number in the middle of the day) and the girl apologised and arranged to send out replacment which surely enough came a few days later. (they had said they were updating their computer systems at that time so that was cause of problems/delay):mad:

Gave them the benefit of the doubt and made another order, one item came (with lovely free gifts from same line). I noticed then that the polish I had ordered was not in order. Again emailed them, waited two days for reply (on a Sunday morning????wtf) and got a mail saying the polish was out of stock and would i like money refunded.....

Emailed them back and said please replace with similar polish and let me know when it is en route and now nothing......:(

Have I just been unlucky or is this a sham operation????

TLDR-is this website crap and run by dimwits???:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭whataboutnow

I just ordered hair clippers from then so I'm waiting to see what their like
    However I used a promotional and it stated i would have free delivery but upon purchase deliver cost wasn't mentioned
    What's their cost to ROI..have u used them since

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Hey just wanted to hear other people advise/experiences with this website....
    Have ordered loads off them (about 20 orders) with no problems and happy with the prices. Thought postage took a bit longer then i would expect but still happy enough.

The last two orders however have been a farce, the second last one was for a dermologica cleanser then had spilt slightly in the post. I emailed them twice I think and used their contact us form on thier site but about two weeks later there still was no acknowledgement! :confused:

Eventually rang them and they said to send some photos of damaged item which i did and they said thats fine we will send replacement....weeks later still no sign of replacement so rang again (bear in mind this is a call to english number in the middle of the day) and the girl apologised and arranged to send out replacment which surely enough came a few days later. (they had said they were updating their computer systems at that time so that was cause of problems/delay):mad:

Gave them the benefit of the doubt and made another order, one item came (with lovely free gifts from same line). I noticed then that the polish I had ordered was not in order. Again emailed them, waited two days for reply (on a Sunday morning????wtf) and got a mail saying the polish was out of stock and would i like money refunded.....

Emailed them back and said please replace with similar polish and let me know when it is en route and now nothing......:(

Have I just been unlucky or is this a sham operation????

TLDR-is this website crap and run by dimwits???:D

I have ordered off them once to buy redken products. Had no issues whatsoever and will definately use them again. It was about 2months ago and it took 1 week for delivery. I also used www.feelunique.com and they arrived a day earlier and also had no problems with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 133 ✭✭glitterbug86

I've ordered a few times from them without problems but the exact same thing happened to me with a nail polish a few months ago. I placed an order for a couple of things and got an email to say my order had been dispatched. They say they send things separately sometimes (as they become available) but the email listed that both items had been dispatched together. When my order arrived the nail polish was missing. There was no dispatch note/order form to list what should be in the box either. I contacted them via the website contact form and they replied and said the nail polish had gone out of stock and offered me a refund. I asked for a replacement and they said they didn't know if they'd be getting it back in so would have to refund. I was annoyed as I'd gotten the nail polish (a nails inc magnetic one which is expensive as nail polishes go) during the January sales and I could have got it for a few cents more on another site had they let me know it was out of stock instead of waiting till I got my order and contacted them, by which time the sales were over! Plus they should have let me know it was out of stock and offered me a refund when they were fulfilling my order instead of waiting for me to notice it was missing! I got the refund fine after that though.

Advertisement