Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help catch a thief..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

Has the money to buy a nice shiny Audi yet isn't willing to pay out on his kids presents, robbing another kid instead.

Scumbag, unfortunately I can't help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

I can confirm the Flicker has been returned to the shop it is currently in police custody. Thanks for all the support I will remove the video and wish everyone a happy Christmas.

the thiefs son had his flicker stolen and it looked just like it and he thought it was his thats why he waits but noone came so he took it but it has been returned to spar

That's that so.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

I thought it was reported that his son had an identical one stolen earlier and he thought he had found it and has subsequently returned ti to the shop. That would explain his long look at it beforehand and his conversation with the charity collector. He'd hardly hang around so long otherwise.

I'm not justifing what he did by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

I thought it was reported that his son had an identical one stolen earlier and he thought he had found it and has subsequently returned ti to the shop. That would explain his long look at it beforehand and his conversation with the charity collector. He'd hardly hang around so long otherwise.

I'm not justifing what he did by the way.

Neither am I. But it was funny, while I was watching it I was thinking that's what it looked like.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Have to say it kind of looks like someone I know :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Video is private?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

Last night the father of the kid who lost the Flicker said that he was going to take the video down as it was returned to the shop and is now with the gardai.
    "I can confirm the Flicker has been returned to the shop it is currently in police custody. Thanks for all the support I will remove the video and wish everyone a happy Christmas."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

And they all lived happily every after....... Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

I thought it was reported that his son had an identical one stolen earlier and he thought he had found it and has subsequently returned ti to the shop.

The dog ate me homework, Miss.

Advertisement