Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV and XBOX Live

• 28-11-2004 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Im trying to hook up my DSL connection (UTV Clicksilver) with XBOX live. The problem is that the DNS settings are incorrect (well thats what the xbox console says), the Ip address is fine , it just bombs with the DNS. I have rung technical support, but they say they dont support XBOX Live queries, but they say the service does work fine with Xbox Live. I have also done and IP Config to get the 2 DNS settings which I have entered and im still getting no joy.

The modem is a Netgear DS602.

Any help appreciated..

J

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Wanton

did utv support not even give u the dns settings? they gave them to me, but the xbox aint set up atm, i will get them l8r for yeah and post em.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭JBoy

Thanks - All sorted now. Althought this thread will be use to noone, as I dont know what I did to make it work. Most likely change the modem settings to router modem and changed the proxy settings.

Anyway - please delete this thread.

Advertisement