Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How likely is it that a resit exam will be the same as the original?

Options
  • 20-12-2011 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I have a resit in Sociology coming up, and was just wondering if anyone knew the likelihood of similar topics coming up again?

I was only able to compare one resit with the original and alot of the questions were the same, but I'm not sure if this is the case in general.

Any info would be appreciated :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

It depends on the lecturer/module coordinator, but I think it's unlikely.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Totally dependent on the module. However browsing past exam papers while studying, I found the resit for one exam one year was word-for-word the exact same

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Sherrybomb

Conor108 wrote: »
    Totally dependent on the module. However browsing past exam papers while studying, I found the resit for one exam one year was word-for-word the exact same

Me too, but I only had the one example so I wasn't sure! Hopefully this is the case. Thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Sherrybomb wrote: »
    Me too, but I only had the one example so I wasn't sure! Hopefully this is the case. Thanks :)

Just keep your opinions open, don't just study the stuff that was on the original exam - it could turn out to be totally different.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Sherrybomb

Just keep your opinions open, don't just study the stuff that was on the original exam - it could turn out to be totally different.

Will do Pigeon, ta :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement