Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[All Formats] Only in Battlefield 3 Challenge

Options
  • 20-12-2011 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭

Only in Battlefield 3 DICE compo
    NOW, WE WANT TO SEE YOUR GREATEST BATTLEFIELD MOMENTS! SHARE THEM WITH US AND THE REST OF THE COMMUNITY FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A TRIP TO DICE!
    The "Only in Battlefield 3" Community Video Challenge celebrates the uniqueness of Battlefield 3's multiplayer and the extraordinary creativeness of our community. Film your greatest gameplay moments that could only happen in Battlefield 3 and share them with us. The ultimate prize is a paid trip to visit the DICE studio in Stockholm, Sweden, and meet the creators of Battlefield 3.
    Show us what is only possible in Battlefield 3. Show us your Battlefield Moment.

I like this compo idea and I think everyone should enter

Now in the other Pictures and Video thread I posted up what to do to make a Battlefield 3 Video, its not hard to do, there are tonnes of video on youtube on how to use any and all video creation software. I recommend Vegas because it has been a staple for Frag videos for years.

Any one with a PS3 or an Xbox 360 this can be easily done with a capture card (I have a hauppage pci that I used to put my Wii through my PC) not the hardest to set up. You'll need your PC/Laptop beside your Console

The only issue I have is remembering to record and deleting the old junk recordings.

I'll be entering, I dont see a limit on the number of entries but I'm sure all of the regular players will have one 'holy ****' moment between now and the 23rd of Jan, There is a logo Pack on the website above that will have the mp3 backing track and Logos for the intro and outro

Advertisement