Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sims freeplay (iphone)

Options
  • 20-12-2011 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

I downloaded the Sims Freeplay app a few days ago & was getting really addicted when it crashed. Long story short, I had to delete the app, download again (which took forever!) & start the game all over.
    But, now I can only get as far as the goal where it tells you to check the mailbox. I do that but it doesn't seem to recognise that I have so the game is now stuck at that goal. (I was able to get well beyond this point without any problem the very first time before the game crashed)
    I have reset the game a number of times (I know the start off by heart at this stage!!) but it gets stuck at this same place. Is this happening to anyone else & does anyone know any way to get around it?

Advertisement