Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreams of kissing dilemma

Options
  • 20-12-2011 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I had an exam yesterday and i was chatting to one of the guys in my class who i hadnt been chatting to for a while, we were in a big group and all.

Then last night i dreamt i had gotten a lift to the exam with this guy, we were quiet in the car and then when we stopped at the lights/roundabout he leaned over and kissed me gently on the lips.We continued to the exam and when we got there he said something about talking after and i shouted back over the stampeed of people entering the exam that there would be no more kissing laughing away. I woke then but fell back to sleep and in my second dream we were out for the night celebrating the end of our exams we were at the chipper just up the road from where i live and the guy from my class comes up to me to pull me away for a chat we end up going back to my place;)..

i was wondering what this meant, i didnt even think i had a crush on this guy, i never hardly see him or anything...the only thing is we are actually all going out tomorow night to celebrate the end of exams-what should i do???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 GregoryD

maybe you are putting too much thought into this?

did you have another similar dream since this post you made? sometimes we have like one off dreams which are surely strange but hard to tell. I think it starts becoming more important if similar dreams keep repeating.

anyways, that's what i think

Advertisement